Friday, July 28, 2017

FILM ADAPTIONS

I am currently screaming. Internally, of course. It's 1 am and I am supposed to be sleeping. I am screaming because I just found out that To All The Boys I've Loved Before is becoming a movie. 

Like I said, I am screaming. 

I read the books about two years ago, and I absolutely loved, loved, loved them. I am so happy. I am not sure about how I feel about the cast yet... Jesus from The Fosters as Peter? I never pictured that. I have this love/hate relationship with books that I love turning into movies. Sometimes the movie ruins it, or makes it even better. It makes it better so that I can actually visualize the characters as I read the books, because before anyone is casted, I can only picture the back side of someone's silhouette as the character. 

Anyhoo, I am so excited for this movie. I just wish that Han's Summer Series books were being made into a movie, or even a television show--I've been waiting for literally years, since the seventh grade. I just wonder how they will shoot the film... 




Hopefully the next couple of days I will be able to post more book reviews, because I will be going on a mini vacation--more like a staycation since I'll be house/pet-sitting for my cousin for almost a week. 

No comments: